FEATURES FUEL/EMISSIONS STRATEGY
• Low Fuel consumption
UL 2200 / CSA - Optional
• UL 2200 listed packages • CSA Certified
Image shown may not reflect actual package.
750 ekW 938 kVA
60 Hz 1800 rpm 480 Volts
Caterpillar is leading the power generation marketplace with Power Solutions engineered to deliver unmatched flexibility, expandability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
CAT® 3412C TA DIESEL ENGINE
• Reliable, rugged, durable design • Field-proven in thousands of applications
worldwide • Four-stroke-cycle diesel engine combines
consistent performance and excellent fuel economy with minimum weight
• Designed to match the performance and output characteristics of Cat diesel engines
• Single point access to accessory connections • UL 1446 recognized Class H insulation
CAT EMCP 4 CONTROL PANELS
• Simple user friendly interface and navigation • Scalable system to meet a wide range of
customer needs • Integrated Control System and Communications
FULL RANGE OF ATTACHMENTS
• Wide range of bolt-on system expansion attachments, factory designed and tested
• Flexible packaging options for easy and cost effective installation
• Fully prototype tested with certified torsional vibration analysis available
WORLDWIDE PRODUCT SUPPORT
• Cat dealers provide extensive post sale support including maintenance and repair agreements • Cat dealers have over 1,800 dealer branch stores
operating in 200 countries • The Cat® S•O•SSM program cost effectively detects
internal engine component condition, even the presence of unwanted fluids and combustion by-products
STANDBY 750 ekW 938 kVA 60 Hz 1800 rpm 480 Volts
RATING DEFINITIONS AND CONDITIONS
Meets or Exceeds International Specifications: AS1359, CSA, IEC60034-1, ISO3046, ISO8528, NEMA MG 1-22, NEMA MG 1-33, UL508A, 72/23/EEC, 98/37/EC, 2004/108/EC
Standby - Output available with varying load for the duration of the interruption of the normal source power. Average power output is 70% of the standby power rating. Typical operation is 200 hours per year, with maximum expected usage of 500 hours per year. Standby power in accordance with ISO8528. Fuel stop power in accordance with ISO3046. Standby ambients shown indicate ambient temperature at 100% load which results in a coolant top tank temperature just below the shutdown temperature.
Ratings are based on SAE J1349 standard conditions. These ratings also apply at ISO3046 standard conditions.
Fuel rates are based on fuel oil of 35o API [16o C (60o F)] gravity having an LHV of 42 780 kJ/kg (18,390 Btu/lb) when used at 29o C (85o F) and weighing 838.9 g/liter (7.001 lbs/U.S. gal.). Additional ratings may be available for specific customer requirements.
If you’re interested in this generator or searching for another generator that better fits your needs, please reach out to us. Additionally, you can shop our Inventory and fill out our Contact Form and our representative will get back to you.